Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wikipedia Comic Activity Review

1. Megan did the work on her computer but we both brought an equal amount of input into the project. Megan came up with the idea of the comic which was essentially that anyone can edit articles on wikipedia. She put together the comic while I searched for pictures and information to use as a part of the comic, such as the yankees players.

2. The process of working together went well because without Megan it would have taken me much longer to complete the project and even to come up with an idea of what to focus on. I like working with other people because two heads is better than one.

3. I learned how to make a comic on pikistrips.com, although I don't anticipate using the software again as I am not a very creative person.

No comments:

Post a Comment